Restoration Church Covenant
Having, as we trust, been brought by God's grace to repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and to give up ourselves to him, and having been baptized upon our profession of faith, in the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit, we do now, relying on His gracious aid, solemnly and joyfully establish a covenant with each other.
1. We will work and pray for the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
2. We will walk together in brotherly love, as a society of pardoned rebels, exercise an affectionate care and watchfulness over each other and faithfully admonish and rebuke one another as occasion may require.
3. We will not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, nor neglect to pray for ourselves and others.
4. We will endeavor to bring up any that may be under our care, in the nurture and admonition of the Lord, and by a pure and loving example to seek the salvation of our family and friends.
5. We will rejoice at each others’ happiness and endeavor with tenderness and sympathy to bear each other’s burdens and sorrows.
6. We will seek, by God’s help, to live carefully in the world, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, and remembering that, as we have been buried by baptism and raised again with Christ Jesus, so there is on us a special obligation now to lead a new and holy life.
7. We will work together as we sustain the ministries of this church; its worship, ordinances, discipline, and doctrines. We will contribute cheerfully and regularly to the support of the ministry, the expenses of the church, the relief of the poor, and the spread of the Gospel through all nations.
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all. Amen.